Sunday, August 19, 2007

It's been a while....

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long, its been a busy few weeks! Since I came back from Houston, a lot of people have come to town! Shannon, and then Cameron and Meagan came down last weekend and it was great to see all of them. Shannon will be a mom in about 2 months so I loved getting to see her before she becomes too busy to visit for a while! Taylor is growing like a weed and becoming more alert every day. Andrea has left me alone with her twice now and I feel this sense of panic rush over me whenever she walks out the door...and I feel the urge to act like it was "no big deal" whenever she walks back in, even if it did feel like an eternity for her to get back home. The good thing is, I'm getting better at this daddy business....I'm learning how to calm her down and warm up the milk and feed her and most importantly....how to change the diaper FAST before she can poop or pee on me. Anyways here are a few new pictures. I hope everyone is doing great!

Love




Daniel







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! What a cute outfit.