Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Denver/Utah Trip

Hi Everyone,


Well I had my trip to Denver and Vernal Utah the week before last. It was a great visit and at the end of the trip, the manager up there decided to let me fly Andrea and Taylor out to see if they liked the area. After more discussion this week we all talked and they stated that the best area for me to live in to be effective at the job would be Rifle Colorado, which is a beautiful little town nestled into the mountains. (See map below)



It was pretty cold and snowed a good bit while I was there, but I have been told that they do want me for the job (project manager) and all I am waiting on now is a salary offer. If its good enough, then we'll probably be going.




Here are a few more pictures of our trip.








1 comment:

Shannon said...

I will be so sad if you go but we will come visit. :)

S